Creatively Yours

Creatively Yours
YouTube channel

dinsdag 4 juli 2017

Long time no see!

So.....this is a long time ago! My last post in my blog was in 2016!! Since then a lot has changed. I still do cross stitching and quilting, but i picked up papercrafting as well. 

I love to scrapbook, Project Life and Creative Journal. I started out with Creative Journaling because i needed a place to vent, because of difficulties in my life for the past years, but when things became ok for me, i didn't feel like journaling anymore about my everyday feelings and emotions (which is obviously a good thing :-)), so i started to branch out and after a lot of binge watching YouTube (especially InkieQuill, Missy Whidden, Dearly Dee and Essie Ruth) i started scrapbooking and doing Project Life. I absolutely am in love with being busy with my hands and paper and try to include my so beloved cross stitching or plain stitching in my layouts. 

Since may of this year i also started my YouTube channel: 


Creatively Yours

I love to have this sence of community with people who share the same passions and will do my very best to make it even better. 

Here is a sneak peak of a layout i made for next weeks video! I was watching the #Inkiequillscrapstream on saturday July 1st (for her it was actually sunday very early in the morning!) and had prepared all day before watching the scrapstream, so i could stitch teeny tiny cross stitches on my layout during the stream. I am very proud of this layout and how it turned out. What do you think of this sneak peak? I hope you will check out my channel on YouTube to see the process of this layout and my other process videos. 




See you next time! 

XOXO Debbie

Geen opmerkingen:

Labels

#Fakeitandmakeit (1) 2015 (1) Adventure (1) Almere (1) Antique Silverware (8) Apenheul (1) Apple Crumble (1) Ascension Day (1) Aurora Wings (1) Avondvierdaagse (2) Berg en Dal (1) big shot (1) Block 1 (2) bookmark (2) Books (1) Borduren (4) Breiles op school (1) bubblegum tree (1) bullet journal (1) cats (1) Challenge (1) Chickie (1) Chicklit (1) Chocolade High Tea (1) Christmas (4) Christmas Stocking (5) Churn Dash (2) Cow and Chicken (1) Cows (1) Creative Journaling (1) Creativity (1) Crochet (1) cross stitch (9) Cross Stitcher (2) De Bakkersdochter (1) Digital Stamps (2) Document Life Stories (2) Document my life (1) Dog Cookies (1) Drops Design (1) e-reader (1) Eline's Huis (1) Eline's Huis Agenda (1) Embrace Nature (1) Fabric shopping (1) fineliners (1) first quilt (1) flexmarkers (1) Gardenia (1) gehaakte sloffen (1) Gift (1) give away (1) give away De Quilthoeve (2) Grandmama (1) Granny Squares (1) Gypsy Firefly (1) HAED (7) haken (1) Hand Sewing Machine (1) Hidden trails (1) Holiday (1) Jack (1) Jennifer Chiaverini (2) journal (1) kaarten (3) Kerst (6) Kerstballen breien (1) kids (2) Kip (1) Kit and Clowder (1) Layout (1) Letterbak SAL (7) Liberation Day (1) Lily of the Valley (1) Lost Quilter (1) mail (1) Make Do Mend (1) Memory Keeping (1) Mickey and Minnie Friends Forever Card (1) Mickey Mouse (1) Mini Gypsy Firefly (6) mini quilt (2) moederdag (1) Mrs. C Scraps (1) My Fiddly Life (1) my workspace (1) Needlebook (1) Old embroidery (1) Oma's servies (1) Owl in Poppyfield (2) Paaseieren (1) Papercraft (1) Papercrafting (2) Pasen (3) patchwork (1) Pepper and Salt Shakers (1) pergamano (2) pink (1) Pipoos (1) Point de Croix sampler (1) Project Life (1) Queensday (2) Quilter's Kitchen (1) Quilttentoonstelling (1) Quiltwinkel Aljona (1) Red and White (1) Red Brolly (1) Reindeer Stack (1) Roxy (1) Scandinavian Christmas (11) Scandinian Christmas (1) Schagen (1) Scrapbooking (2) Something Blue (1) SONY (1) Stempels (1) Tattooed Crafter (1) things to do (1) Tilda (2) Time for Friends (2) tracker (1) Tutorial (1) UFO's (1) Update Scandinavian Christmas (2) Vera de Muis (7) verjaardag (1) voorjaar (2) washi tape (1) Watercolour (2) Waterskying (1) Weekendje weg (1) Winter's Twilight Stocking (6) Wish Quilt (1) Woods (1) YouTube (1) Zomervakantie (2)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...